Tuesday, 19 June 2012

A 'Green' tag.... pudding and a sneaky peek!.....

This weeks theme over at..
is...
GREEN
 I didn't know what to do for Green...
So many possibilities!!...
So I grabbed a chipboard tag..
 painted it green....
Then...I searched through my crafty stash to see what other green-ess I had!!
I found some lovely green lace
 (which I wrapped around my painted tag)
...It reminded me of the sea...
and this is what appeared a little while later!
 after adding painted clay cab face (green eyeshadow!!) and shells, fibers, charms, glass pebbles (boobies!),gems, beaded wire and a tim holtz sentiment tag.

Molly the mermaid looking quite content in her sea of Green!
-oOo-
Oh, just had to show you these scrummy lovelies...
These are the fab results of what my Callum (son #3)
made in his school catering exam today
He also made a yummy lasagne, but that didn't survive long enough to make the photo shoot at home!
He had to make a four course meal for four people...which took four hours!!
(OMG, don't think I've ever cooked for that length of time in one stretch in my life LOL!!)
The pavlova full of double cream and fruit was lush!!  :)
Mmmmmm....my hips will pay for it later!! ;)
-oOo-
Oh, and I've just finished a couple of Swaps I've been working for Speckled Egg Petite Inspiration matchbox - Birthday edition hosted by the lovely Heather..
(Just LOVE her swaps!!)
Here are a few little of Teases of what I made...
fractured dolls
and
fairy wings
 lots of lovely lace and buttons!
Birthday Joy & Birthday wishes!!

I will reveal all once my swap partners receive their boxes and goodies ;)
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x

18 comments:

  1. Your mermaid tag is gorgeous, I love the colours and all the texture and your use of shells. Lovely. Your son did pretty good too, my son is training to be a chef so I have all this to look forward too. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...wow Jan this is super, loVe the netting surrounding your very regal mermaid with all the flotsam & jetsam...such a clever idea & so pretty too...loVely work...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jan that tag is incredible. So wonderful when things just come together. Wow.
    You son is quite the chef. Is this a new venture for him. I say he may want to consider doing this for a living, the pic is making me hungry.
    Love all your bits. Nice to visit you again today.
    TTFN, Les☻

    ReplyDelete
  4. The tag is very beautiful and the cakes look delicious! You should be proud of your son! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your green tag is wonderful, the gorgeous little mermaid looks so happy in her watery world :o)

    Well done to your son - his culinary creations look totally delish!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Jan... Molly the Mermaid is divine... love her clay face... another gorgeous tag... and WOW to Callum too... how delish does that spread look... very talented as well... absolutely fabulous... love your sneak peeks too...

    Hugs
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jan, she is so sweet, and she lives in the most beautiful place, between sea-weeds and grasses- what a beautiful tag-
    and the yummy cakes your son made are to wish for, this summer evening to my tea :-)- and love your petite fractured fairy winged doll-
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my stars.. This is exactly why I love to visit here. Just look at this tag. I Adore it.. So much yummy texture my friend. Yep you have out done yourself here.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Jan...this is sooo gorgeous...we're on hol in Vanuatu & this is soooooo tropical paradise looking...may have to attempt at 'jack', if that's OK??????? OF sorts, anyway!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jan - just poking about in your new blog - love it! The mermaid is SOOO cute in her green sea of lace - gorgeous. Cakes look scrummy too - the boy did good! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Molly the mermaid is marvellous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your mermaid tag is gorgeous Jan - wonder if she'll meet up with my mermaid doll - LOL.

    Oooh your son's cakes look wonderful, what a talented lad he is!

    Look forward to seeing more of your matchboxes - they look good from the teaser already!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Molly Mermaid is fabulous ... I am so drawn to the colors and every detail...seashells... sighhhh

    AND what a feast your son prepared...gorgeous
    lucky you!!!

    thank you for the eye candy and for making me hungry too ;)
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. such lovely goodies in this post, the green work has such lovely textures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful! Love all the seashells. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Jan, your mermaid tag is gorgeous, I love the colours and the shells.
    Have a nice sunday my friend.
    Hugs
    MARTINA

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous tag Jan!!! Lots of yummy texture...love it!
    I suppose you don't have any leftover goodies, huh?...lol!
    ♥hugs♥
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh wow this is beautiful too! LOVE IT so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)