Thursday, 5 July 2012

A little bit of British....

The lovely Margaret
 from
and I,
decided to do a little swap....
(Just love trading with this talented gal!!)
A little bit of British traded for a little bit of Swiss Goodness!!
Just heard that Margaret has received my patriotic parcel...
So... now I can show what I sent all the way to Switzerland...
 We agreed to alter a bag for each other and fill it with goodies...
So I stitched some British-ness!!
(shabby style!!)
 ...and stuffed the bag with a few 'British' related goodies for Margaret!
Can't wait to see what Swiss lovelies I recieve in return...
Margaret's swaps never dissapoint :)
will show and tell when they arrive!

Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, I love your bag, it is so very sweet, and beautiful- and then filled with all those wonderful items, your friend have been so happy opening it up.
    XO,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely assortment of goodies and all so typically British.
    Wonder what you will get back. Some Swiss chocolate maybe!!
    Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable is that bag!!! I am sure she loved her package. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea, and great goodies you've put together for your friend. Can't wait to see what you receive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...oh Jan what a delight!!...loVe your shabby chic Union Jack, such yummy fabrics and the images with their crowns, just awesome I loVe it!! & all the little candy you've put inside, Margaret will of been blown away...this altered bag to me is your best work Jan, I adore your stitchery...can't wait to see what you recieve...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan, I am loving your new place to blog. Also wow !!! what gorgeousness you have been creating. Absolutely superb.
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got your lovely Swap Package today Jan! Too fun! Love everything! I'm doing a "teaser" in my Blog post tonight and will post all your goodies tomorrow! Thank you SO Much, love it all!

    Hugs and LOVE,
    Shell

    (Thought better to put it here,,,,with our email challenges!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky Margaret, that's a beautiful bagful of Britishness!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh jan whata delightm, your bag is beautiful and all that wondeful loot, maragaret will be thrilled :)
    awsm britishness:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)