Tuesday, 3 July 2012

Oh...I do like to be beside the seaside...

This weeks theme over at
is....
SEASIDE
-oOo-
Well ....with all this lovely wet weather we are having here in the UK lately..
...there's not been much chance to enjoy a paddle at the seaside!!
So it will be great to enjoy the Seaside through our tag themes this month at Tag Tuesday!
-oOo-
Now, a trip to the seaside is usually a when the camera makes an appearance...
...documenting all the fun at the beach.
-oOo-
I've got a fascination with old photographs...
So I decided to use a mini vintage cabinet card as my base for thisweeks tag.
mini cabinet cards
I chose this little fella,
 beacause I noticed that the photographer was based in Margate
 (seaside town in Kent UK)
 and here is my Seaside tag.....
I've added lace, charms, trim, string, paper flower, paint and shells.
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x

5 comments:

  1. Love this Jan.. that little guy is perfect..great tag...
    Kath
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, I really do love how you place things together. The image is fabulous and I love your embellishments. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan- what a sweet little boy, love how you used the old photo and gave him a day at the seaside. Your embellishments are so beautiful.
    Hugs,Dorthe
    p.s. weather the same also here,still!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with this piece! Too adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)