Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Let's Frame it !!

 
Over at
Challenge #39
is all about.......
Using a Shabby Frame
(For full deets see the Let's get Shabby Blog)



I've been a little addicted to making fabric prayer flags just lately....
So for my DT piece ....

I printed the required shabby frame on to some printable fabric
added it to some cream cotton fabric
along with some shabby laces, buttons, ribbon flower, charm, fabric image, seam ribbons and pin.
-oOo-
Now hop over to
..for the full deets and to see what other shabby framed beauties the talented Shabby girls have created for this challenge...and to meet our new shabby girl Zanka..
 
Thanks for peeking
Jan x

10 comments:

  1. Oh Jan, this is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh Jan, it's totally shabbilicious! Inspirational too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jan,
    your prayer flag is the most beautiful, one..so love the bit of colours you used, and so many sweet adds of all kinds.
    A wonderful shabby and romantic prayer flag.
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and shabby chic. I honed in on it staight away. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really stunning, you are the queen of shabby chic! I really love your prayer flags, methinks I may succumb and make some when I've done my banner! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan, Thank you so much for my wonderful Prayer Flag created for Lenna's Creative Swaps, my post is up, I hope you can drop by, Bug Hugs and I just love my flag! Marilou xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tag is as beautiful and romantic as all your other work, Jan. I love how you are able to incorporate all the ribbons and other notions into your designs. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Smiff, lovely flag, your new little addiction reflects your fondness and love of shabby.
    Thanks for dropping by for a visit.
    Hugs from across the pond, Les♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely stunning Jan... your prayer flag is incredibly beautiful... had the pleasure of seeing the gorgeous one you sent Jenxo last weekend... pure magic...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness. This is gorgeous. So much shabby goodness here my friend. I LOVE it..

    Hope you are having a awesome week so far..

    Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)