Thursday, 29 November 2012

Dreaming of Camels.....

I've been getting all scrappy again just lately, and was in need of some inspiration...
So while Blog Hopping...I came across Let's Get Sketchy Blog
and just had to play along....
Here is the fab sketch for the November week 4 challenge ....
and here is my LO....(just scraping in before the deadline!)
Love this pic of my youngest, sleeping sweet dreams after a long day camel trekking!
mini pom pom trim, twine, buttons and stitching
papers (American Crafts)
 
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x

10 comments:

  1. Wondered about the camels in the title & then all became clear,. Sweet dreams :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a really great layout, you did the sketch great justice! thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet, and wonderful photoes, dear Jan.
    Happy friday to you.
    xo,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this layout, you did a great job with the Dear Lizzy collection, awesome! thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layout! Such priceless photos and I love your product choices. Amazing job! Thanks for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful LO Jan - and that photo of your son with his little camel is sooooo adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! I love the paper choice and all of your cute elements. Especially love the pictures! So Cute! Thanks for joining us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Great LO, Thanks for playing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great page. Just a precious as can be.. That photo is so darn sweet of your son with his camel.. I love it..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)