Thursday, 20 December 2012

Dear Santa......


OMG.... I've been on a scrapping frenzy here!!..
I've hardly scrapped at all this year...
then of all sudden, like buses, lots of Layouts arrive all at once!!
-oOo-
I've got loads of fabby Christmas memories & pics taken of my 3 boys over the years..and this one of my youngest makes me smile, (taken 10 years ago).

Here he is, fleeing from Santa, pressie in hand, pulling a funny face!!!
-oOo-
Over at
sketch challenge Blog
This is the fabby sketch
for the
December Sketch Challenge
 
I  turned the sketch on its side to accomodate the photo I chose to scrap...
and here is my take on it...
 
I've used a mix of HOTP and cosmo cricket papers, handmade flowers, crochet flowers, pins, lace, rik rak, prima bulb trinkets, twine, snowflake embellies, paint and lots of lovely buttons.
 
-oOo-
Anyway, I suppose I should stop playing with paper and start worrying about the Christmas prep now!!
Hope all is going well with your festive preparations...
 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x
 
 
 


13 comments:

  1. Beautiful memories Jan... and gorgeous layout... love the lights... great to see you on a scrapping frenzy... can't wait to see more...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great , love those light bulbs! Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are scrapping more than me at the moment! Another fab layout Jan and with most young children it's all about the pressies! They get them in their little mitts and it's goodbye Santa! Christmas is another opportunity for us scrappers to get more photo's than we have time to scrap, but when has that ever stopped us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to start scrapping more! Your layout is super cute, so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. got to go where the mojo takes you jan :) love your lo and it will be treasured for along time to come....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful details and great colors! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a lovely way to capture special memories and moments Jan...this really makes me smile and say AWWW beautiful!

    Happy December!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photo of your son on the run from FC, present safely in his hands!! Great LO with wonderful colours. Love the bulbs, they are perfect for the Christmas theme :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that photo of your son Jan and you've showcased it perfectly! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous page my friend. Love all the yummy layers. You are so good at that. I do hope you had a Merry Christmas. Wishing you a Happy New Year!

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  11. The light bulb decorations make a nice twist to your layout. Hope your Christmas was fun and I wish you a happy new Year. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely creation, Jan!
    I hope you had a wonderful Christmas?
    Wishing you a healthy, happy, and joyous New Year! I look forward to more of your beautiful creations in 2013!
    Hugs MARTINA

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great, colourful page. I love the layering and handmade flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)