Wednesday, 2 January 2013

It's a dogs life......

 
First of all
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I hope you all had a lovely festive season!!
-oOo-
I'm starting 2013, has I mean to go on, with lots of artsy crafty creativeness.
I was lucky enough to get lots of lovely new crafting goodies from Santa....so I thought I would start the New year with a challenge.....
-oOo-
Over at
 Week 5
The challenge this week is called "Not So Picture Perfect"
Where you have to create a layout using a picture that you never thought you would use because its blurred, too dark, head half cut off, red eye....etc.
 
I chose some pics of my Pooch Barney Boy, which I most probably wouldn't of thought of scrapping.....Exhausted from all the excitement of Christmas! (Bless him)...I snapped him waking from his slumber under the sofa throw!!!...(Oh...it's a dogs life!!!)...where I captured him having a large Yawn!
 I took these photos of him on my mobile, so they are not the best quality and a little blurry ....
 Love these papers from
minds eye (All is bright) & Crate paper
...and I've used lots of lovely buttons, crochet and lace...
doily and embellies...
....and a little distressing with inks and some tearing!
Wishing you all a Happy, Healthy and Creative New Year...
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x
 

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Jan and absolutely adore your banner. Did you make your crochet flowers? I think I need to learn to make them myself as I won't buy them because I think 'I could make that' (but still haven't).
    Hope you all had a wonderful xmas/new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your work is so cute.Lovely! Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page! I love it all! Thanks for playing at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page Jan, love all the colors you chose! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2013 to you, too! Gosh, that Barney Boy is a handsome fella. He deserves to be featured on such a great page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful page Jan!! You are a master at layering. :) I am glad Santa was good to you...creative goodies are always the best. Have fun playing and Happy 2013 to you!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. It`s wonderful, funny and so sweet, dear Jan.
    Wish you a happy, and healthy 2013, with lots of creative joy!
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous! Love the photos and love your design and product choices. Thanks so much for joining us at Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout, love the papers and gorgeous pictures. Happy New Year. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful page jan....and happy new year to you too.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've done a fabulous job with this challenge! Love your layout, it's so beautifully embellished! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your banner. A great start to 2013 with this page. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous page Jan... love the papers and the distressing... and the wonderful photos of Barney... Happy New Year...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous layout! Beautiful elements! Thank you for joining us this week at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your layout, very nice!! thanks for joining us at lgs!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, I think Barney's photos are gorgeous - what a cute yawn!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great layout! Those photos are so fun. Thanks for playing along with LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  18. that made me smile.. fab grouping and clusters.. thanks for playing along at LGS

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bah, I love those photos. Something about layouts with puppies, just makes me happy. So glad you played along with us at Let's Get Sketchy this month!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a pretty Lo, It's just so FUN! Thank you for sharing with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Adorable LO! Love the photos as well as that line of PPs. Thanks for playing along with us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)