Thursday, 3 January 2013

Here Come the Girls.......

Over at
It was their 4th Birthday last month....
and to celebrate they have had a month of challenges.
For the first challenge
scrap a page
USING A LIST
Here is my take on the challenge....
 
I've scrapped a pic of me and the lovely girls in my family at a recent night out.
I've used papers
lots of buttons
lace, ribbons, crochet flowers, embellies
-oOo-
Looking at it now, It's looking a little too busy?! wishing I had used a plainer background now...but hey ...I had fun putting it all together anyway!
...and here is the challenge requirement
..a list
(which I'm going to write all our names on)
-oOo-
..and I would like to take the opportunity to say a Big Thank You again to the lovely
Kim 
These are the beautiful candy that I won from her during the
Scrap the Girls Blog Hop
I can't wait to put them to good use in a layout now!
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x
 


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Jan... and gorgeous photo... lucky you with the delicious winnings too...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the 'busy-ness' of it is perfect - family gatherings are usually pretty busy, and the girls in that photo look like they know how to enjoy yourselves :)

    Happy New Year to you Jan!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many wonderful layouts, you seem to be in the swing of it now with scrapbooking! I need to get a move on as I have DT pages to do and challenges I want to enter, just need to get rid of the 'tree' so I can move my stash back. In the meantime blogging keeps me sane!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not At all Jan. I love your rich vibrant looking background. Hugds Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page Jan, loving all the layers and the background looks perfect. Congrats on winning one of the RAKs too.
    Fiona
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an amazing layout - I totally ADORE this.

    And...oh my...I was scrolling through the layout and...wait a second, I know that photograph! Oh hey Jan! I'm so glad you liked your RAK LOL that was funny and totally a lovely surprise for me today. Thanks so much for the lovely mention.

    Mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)