Saturday, 5 January 2013

Just the boys......

Over at
I just had to have a go at scrapping a page inspired by this lovely sketch
(by Morag Cutts)
 So here is my take on this challenge sketch...
I scrapped a pic and special memories of all my boys on our hols last year..(Hubby & 3 sons)
Sadly...It will most probably be the last holiday we all go away has a family for a while, now that my boys are in their twenties and late teens now!!! :( and are off doing their own thing!)
 I've used these fab papers from 'My minds eye'
and added my buttons, lace, embellies, string and a little stitching on the circles.
Here is my full LO...
 A little place for some hidden journaling...
 Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x


9 comments:

  1. Dear Jan, I love your summer memmories LO- so bright and happy. Love the palce for addding little thoughts!
    Hugs and happy saturday.
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gorgeous jan...... sad in a way how things change with families growing up ...... you are on a roll with the scrapping :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous page, made me remember holidays with my three girls, also now grown up! You don't look old enough to have sons that big Jan! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I feel really behind in my scrapping! Can you wait for me to catch up or are you on a roll?
    I love the papers you used and your journalling cover, did you get your boys (or should I say men now?)to all wear blue tops for the photo's or was it just coincidence they are co-ordinated?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous page Jan... you are on a roll for sure... and beautiful memories to document... love the hidden journaling...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wonderful page. Love the way you tore the edges. And lots of great elements on this page. I LOVE it.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! So bright and full of color!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layout! So vibrant and full of color!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning layout! I love the gorgeous colours and the way you used the sketch. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)