Thursday, 24 January 2013

Postcard Fun......

I've just joined in with the
Hosted by
Shannon Ganshorn, (Musings on Realities) Blog
 -oOo-
We had to make 10 mixed media
postcards and send them to 10 international addresses that Shannon sorted out for us.
Mine are all flying overseas to Canada, Australia and  USA.
This is what I created for the swap.......
They are made with a collaged napkin background..
and I've copied one of my own paintings onto canvas paper..
added a button and lace (my two fave things!)

 
I'm now looking forward to 10 international mixed media cards falling through my letter box :)
(will make a nice change from the usual bills and flyers!!)
Three lovelies have arrived already...
Will show and tell when they are all here safely!
 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

8 comments:

  1. Very nice Jan - whoever receives will love your card...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely beautiful - very 'you' :) It's super that you were able to use one of your own paintings printed onto the canvas paper, great idea.

    I know they'll be very gratefully received.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so pretty. The button and lace make the perfect touch..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jan... they are gorgeous... such a pretty background... and love your girl on the canvas paper... what a beautiful swap... can't wait to see what you receive in return...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jan you've framed your painting so beautifully, what a treat for all the participants xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jan,
    I was lucky to receive one of your fabulous postcards! Thank you, I LOVE it! Looks even more beautiful in 'real life'!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW I love that Girl. Amazing "painting" and so personal.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)