Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Another wonderful prayer flag swap...

After the wonderful Prayer flag swap I took part in at Lenna's Creative Swaps Blog last year....
I got slightly addicted to creating them...
....and was looking to swap some more prayer flags to add to my collection.
I got some lovely offers to trade....
and
 Jo from fiddlesnips
was one who took me up on my offer.
-oOo-
....and this is the fabulous package that arrived for me in the mail last week.
 

...as I soon as I saw the decorated envie...I just knew that I was in for a treat... I kinda guessed this was from Jo, before I opened it...as all that know of her...will know she loves to a bit of gorgeous mail art!
...and what can I say
....isn't the flag she made for me brilliant!
Jo had done a little recycling and
cut up an old denim skirt
So Clever!
....and added fabby stitchery doodles all over
...and my fave things...Buttons
...and a lovely sentiment 'Relax'
LOVE... LOVE... LOVE... it all !
Thanks again Jo for a wonderful trade :)
-oOo-
If  you missed the Prayer flag I created for Jo...it's in this post here
-oOo-
  I've accumulated a fantastic collection of fabric arty flags from my bloggy friends from all over the world now...
I'm in the middle of having a big sort out of my crafty space at the mo, but will take a pic of them all hanging together to show you another day...:)
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

8 comments:

  1. Yep thats a Fiddlesnip Jo treat indeed - you lucky girl! Can't wait to see them all hanging together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow , jan, love the reclycled jeans idea and the rest....so nice to have these from your bloggy friends...jenxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy post is the best don't you think Jan...Love the idea of recycled jeans & boy what a fabulous creation Fiddlesnips (jan) has made.. Full of wonderful detail!! Looking forward to seeing them all hang together... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for swapping with me - and for being so patient. I was shockingly slow!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a wonderful prayer flag, I too, am looking forward to seeing them hanging up, it is a wonderful swop to take part in. Lovely reminders of friendships shared. X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Jan... I LOVE this... how clever to use a denim skirt... AMAZING... and adore the decorated envelope... beautiful swap... can't wait to swap with you too... I just need to make a start...lol

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow thst is so unusual and so beautiful. Loving your blog and have to follow :)
    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty pretty... It's always fun to get happy mail. I bet you have a pretty good question going...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)