Wednesday, 20 February 2013

What a Hoot....

Letter H
....is this weeks Dictionary Alpha Challenge
over at
-oOo-
the dictionary word that I chose for this challenge is....
HOOT
 
I decided to alter one of the smaller cubbies of my printers tray
at only  2 . 5 cm by 4 . 5 cm ......it was no easy feat!

 
I started of as usual with my inked dictionary paper
..and added a teeny tiny Home (nest) with a egg (old earring) and a teeny weeny red Heart bead.
A 'H' type-letter, flowers, cheesecloth
and a little brass owl charm.
-oOo-
A few lovely peeps have asked to show a pic of the whole printer tray so that they can see how its looking....
 ...but to tell you the truth, with only four cubbies filled..it looks a little empty...so I thought I would be a tease and have a mini reveal half way through the challenge when the compartments are overflowing with a few more goodies! ;)
-oOo-
 It's fun seeing what 'H' words everyone else chooses and the fab dictionary pages created.....
....and as always a Huge thank you for leaving a comment too
 they do make me
Happy
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x

27 comments:

  1. Oh wow - this is stunning Jan:)
    I could look at it for ever:)
    Loooove it!:D
    *Hugs, Inger*

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what a Handsome owl he is too. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, just lovely. When it's finished this is going to look amazing!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so gorgeous,love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan - This is another masterpiece in miniature. I love it! :0) Mo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Jan, how wonderful your little owl, now lives in its nest,
    it is the sweetest little "hide away " in you printer tray.
    XO,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little nest and owl, think the tray is going to be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cutie of a little owl...can't wait for the half way mark... Beautiful work Jan!!! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is wonderful - just LOVE it....

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks great. That cute little owl is perfect for the letter H..

    Hope you are having a wonderful week my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely little nest and owl jan, its going to look wonderful:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done for creating something simply charming and adorable in such a tiny space.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hoot is just great for this challenge - I can't wait to see the whole (or half of!) your tray, I still think it's such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this!! I'm amazed at how much you can get in such a small space. It's going to look great at the end of the year!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, I would pick up your work for the Wall of Fame for each and every letter (but I have to be fair to others LOL). I am a fan of your "Alpha box".
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful job in such a tiny space! I love that cute little nest!

    ReplyDelete
  17. you've done a lovely job in such a small space with that darling wee nest and more!

    your big reveal will be lots of fun and worth waiting for I'm sure Jan!

    happy weekend to you and yours
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh this is beautiful Jan, I can't wait to see the box when you have finished! You are brilliant at miniature crafting! Hugs barb x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Like this whole idea,very envious of your printers tray. I think it will be stunning

    ReplyDelete
  20. Absolutely adorable. I so want to do a printer's tray now. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a humungous lot of H's in such a tiny space.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Scrumptious! I don't know how you make something so small so good :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I absolutely love this project Jan, and your printer's tray is just perfect, what a great idea to use it. I was also thinking it'd be good to see a photo of the whole tray so far - we're so impatient aren't we, but I can wait - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Fabulous interpretation of "Hoot", love your idea.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)