Sunday, 31 March 2013

Happy Easter and Spring time wishes......

 
Hope you all are having a
 Happy Easter
 time
Sending Spring time wishes your way...
 
 


...although doesn't feel much like Spring time in my part of the world!!
Freeeeeeeeezing cold still amd more flurries of snow!!!! AGH!
Will someone send some sunny spring days my way soon please!!
-oOo-
Over at
they have a
Easter/Spring gifts...but not in a basket
Challenge
So I grabbed a few supplies together.......


vintage baby vest, laces,doilies, nest, eggs, stitching, Spring time vintage image printed onto fabric, rubber stamps , ink pads, buttons and embellies...
and this is what I created...

I altered my little baby vest with a mixed media Spring theme...
and made it into a little Easter gift bag
 Then filled with Easter goodies...bunnies...choccies and gifts.
 for a special little person

Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

10 comments:

  1. Dear Jan,- I`m sorry, but from here I can only send some more snow :)
    Your baby vest looks wonderful with what you have done, and so very lovely, what a sweet idea- a treasure for many years to come!
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning absolutely stunning, so creative and I love all the beautiful lace. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I Love this! Lots of love from Laura xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. AmAzing...so Creative! Love it all... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, Jan! I must dig out my lace scraps and try to make something with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan! What a fabulous take on our Easter gifts challenge! I so love what you did with that little vest. Great idea! Thanks for playing along with us at Frilly and Funkie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm speechless! Absolutely fabulous, you are the Queen of the altered baby clothes, I love this so much! Happy Easter. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your shabby style my friend. This looks amazing.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)