Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Prayer Flag Obsessive!.......Who me?!!!!....

I don't think I can ever get fed up with prayer Flags...
Love making them, Gifting them and receiving them!!
By Jan
-oOo-
The talented and creative
and I decided to have a Prayer Flag swap
and look at this gorgeous prayer flag that arrived this week...
all the way from Australia...
Created by Jenny
 
it is absolutely STUNNING....So me!!
with everything I love...buttons, lace, fabrics,stitching and doilies 'swoon'
and isn't the image just adorable and goes so perfectly with the 'kindred Spirits' sentiment.
and it also arrived with one of Jenny's gorgeous Art Cards and some wonderful arty crafty goodies too...
I ADORE everything...
.... it will make an awesome addition hanging with my other Prayer Flags.
-oOo-
...and this is what I created for Jenny for our little swap
 
By Jan
full of...
vintage laces, buttons, doily, linen, yo-yo's
-oOo-
Thanks again Jenny for a wonderful trade x
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x


17 comments:

  1. So glad that you like it Jan... had a ball creating it.... and LOVE the gorgeous prayer flag that you made for me... so totally me... I just adore it...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes you are obsessive LOL....love love love both. I am going to be doing some remodeling and have a place picked out to hang all mine when done... So how many do you have now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who me...obsessive LOL!!..I've got loads of lovelies!...I've taken them down to sort out mt craft room and paint some walls...but when I hang them back up..i'll have to do a blog post...and count them all! ;)

      Delete
  3. They're both BEAUTIFUL! Your Prayer Flag collection will be stunning :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, I am always inspired by your use of lace and yet again this is jaw dropping gorgeous. Wonderful design and Imlove the image. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous swap, love both what you and Jenny did - gorgeous! You must have quite a collection by now Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations...what a special swap with the talented Jenny!
    I can understand you not getting enough of creating these lovelies Jan ... I have enjoyed seeing your creativity with them...
    Thank you for visiting my Magpie's Nest and for your sweet comments
    hugs to you on this first day of Spring
    Enjoy * Enjoy (sunny but the daffs are shivering here in northern Virginia ;))
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! They both are stunning Jan & Jenny, Full of wonderful lace & gorgeous images... I would really love to make one of these... not to sure how to start!!! Breathtaking beauty both of them!! Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jan, both the flags are beautiful, so lovely, and full of sweetnes,
    I wonder how many there is in your collection now?
    Sending winter snow hugs-
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  9. hehe, I think you two know each othert to well they are both beautiful and I've see yours in the flesh...gorgeous Jan :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both flags are lovely. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh goodness! These are fabulous!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! These are just fabulous!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! How fun.. Both of these flags are wonderful. I still have the one you made me hanging in my craft room..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a beautiful pair of flags, I love the lace you have used on yours! X

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ha! I think a little obsession is a good thing. There are far worse things to be obsessed by too! :) Such a fun swap. Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)