Sunday, 26 May 2013

A Shabby Colour Challenge...

Over at
Let's get Shabby
for Challenge #46
..... it's a
Colour Challenge....
You have to incorporate all of these 5 beautiful colours
into your shabby project.
So for my DT piece this month I made a shabby friendship card.
 Now hop over to
..for the full deets
There is a fabby shabby prize up for grabs this month
...and see what other fabulous inspiration the talented shabby girls have created for this challenge... 
 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

9 comments:

  1. what a beautiful card..its just lovely...this color challenge would've been an easy one for you...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours Jan, somehow makes me think "sophisticated summer"! :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty Jan. Love your string of flags. The colour palette is a gorgeous one this time. All my kind of colours! Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jan, Love the colours...you have used the challenge colours to perfection... Love it... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very lovely dear Jan,
    Beautiful colours, and the flags are such a sweet detail! I love the turquise bird and the qoute!
    Hugs ,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty - love your little banners xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh such a lovely card and you have used those colours so well, I love the bunting and the wispy edge and the quote is just right! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello my friend. I do love your pretty card. The colors are so yummy. I have to say I think you nailed this color challenge.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)