Tuesday, 4 June 2013

Chippy Crochet Creations....

Yayyy..I had my first attempt at Crochet!
Fiddly at first...but got there in the end...
 
 
I discovered how to make these little lovelies at a recent class held at my local craft shop 
 Craft Candy
....which was taught by Susan Burns.
These are made from crocheting Ivory coloured wire and adding some Mother of Pearl bead chips.
Photo taken by Susan
Whoooo..Look at the concentration on my face LOL!
I really enjoyed the class...and everyone made something different... as we all used different coloured wired... beads... ribbon....  etc...so it was interesting to see all the varied end results.
-oOo-
...and when I got home.. just had to make a set from my favourite
stone.... some Rose Quartz chips.

.... they look a little pinker than this in real life!
Oh and a little faux pearl number too!...
 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful craftsmanship Jan - you must be thrilled with the result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You surely are a girl of many talents! Awesome makes and I love the pic of you at work!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool bracelet Jan :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. CROTCHET .... It's on my to do list before the end of the year.
    Hope I'm as successful as you Jan.
    I'm conquering embroidery and loving it, I've even set up a new blog specially for it.
    www.lynnhollandinstitch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh this is very cool - J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful other beautiful thing to create!
    Love the Rosa quarts one, they are so lovely, and the crocheting a great way to add them together, for bracelets or nacklaces !.
    Such a sweet photo of you Jan.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Crocheted wire??? !!! How awesome that clever idea looks!!! I do know how to crochet, so, learning with yarn is one thing, BUT learning with wire?! Yowza! I love what you made!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever you are, these are really pretty, I love the rose quartz very much, well done Jan! X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful jewellery Jan, the crocheted wire gives such a delicate lacy look x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)