Wednesday, 26 June 2013

Shabby Tea Party.....


Over at
Let's get Shabby
for Challenge #47

You have to Choose a piece of shabby chic china/porcelain dinnerware etc...  for example : a teacup, dinner plate, teapot.
It could be your own, or a photo off the internet.
Then be inspired to recreate the pattern/image of that piece into your own artwork with a LO, card etc...

I chose this shabby tea set for inspiration.
 
So for my DT piece this month...
 this is what it inspired me to create...
 
I was inspired by the colours and the floral pattern of the pink roses.
The pics are of two of my boys and my two nieces taken when they were little'uns
(they are all in their twenties now!!)
getting ready for a little tea party in nan's garden.
 -oOo-

Now hop over to
..for the full deets
There is a fabby shabby prize up for grabs this month
...and see what other fabulous inspiration the talented shabby girls have created for this challenge... 
 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x
 

8 comments:

  1. What lovely memories.....

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan this is absolutely beautiful, you have captured the teacup and saucer perfectly, a lovely lovely page. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, you interpreted the theme beautifully and those photographs are so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, sorry I have been away !! so much going on here!!
    You tea-party piece looks beautiful, and with lovely memories!!- how sweet!!
    xo,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a lovely job with this challenge Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blog, great work. I love it :)

    Best wishes and sunny :)
    Penini *
    http://peniniaart.blogspot.com/
    ♥ ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your vintage teaset, I was at avintage fair last weekend and am so mad I didn't buy one very similar to that! lovely way to use such precious photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet scrap page, fun pictures and colors.

    Regards diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)