Friday, 12 July 2013

Another fab family challenge....

Do you remember last month when I sent my cousin and Auntie some scrapbook  papers and we had a little challenge with three of the papers.....and the same photo ?  (HERE)

 Well..... this month we decided to use the other three double sided papers and the same photo, this time the photo was of all the family and friends who attended my Auntie and Uncles 50th Wedding Anniversary party.
 Here are the double sided papers we all had to use
these papers are way out of my comfort zone,
That's why I just LOVE doing these family challenges!
 
...and here are all three of our layouts.  
 
First of all my Auntie Joans fabulous layout...
Love how she has layered the papers
especially the scalloped strip detail
Oh and the addition of the lovely red buttons!
 
...and next is my cousin Kerry's lovely page

she has used the pretty doily paper has her background
then added real doilies ...very clever!
Love how Kerry has cut out the tickets
oh and more lovely buttons!!
 
You can see more of Kerry's
 Gorgeous scrapbook Layouts on her blog!!
 
and lastly...my page
 
 
I've used the stripy paper for my background
spritz with inks
I've also cut out my tickets and made a little banner with them.
some doodling
dymo strips added to a tag
then added some buttons and prima flowers 
 
Another fun challenge completed
...can't wait 'til the next one now!!
 
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x
 

2 comments:

  1. 3 very lovely pages, dear Jan- I can imagine how fun it must be, having relatives also interested in creating with the same materials as you ,do!! And seeing here, it shows 3 ladies sweet and lovely layouts and finished pages !!!
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't we do well! I have a list somewhere in my stash of layout prompts and I will dig it out and see if there is something a little different for our next challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)