Thursday, 25 July 2013

My Boys.....

 
 Over at
Let's get Shabby
for Challenge #48
Its all about foliage greenery …. leaves and plant-form…. So long as its green!  
Of course you can add anything else in any type of project you like(as long as its got paper/scrapbooking of sorts in it!)
It’s not about using the colour green without foliage.
So here is my DT piece for this challenge....
 
I've scrapped a pic of my boys and I taken at my cousin's wedding a few years ago!
I've shabbied up my LO with ink sprays, ink pads, stamping, assorted leaves, tag, papers, flowers, tags lace and buttons.
 
 -oOo-
Now hop over to
Let's Get Shabby

..for the full deets

There is a fabby shabby prize up for grabs this month
...and see what other fabulous inspiration the talented shabby girls have created for this challenge... 
 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x
 
 


 

 

 

7 comments:

  1. Jan, your LO is very beautiful... and such sweet boy`s you have!! You yourself looks beautiful , too my dear!--I love the leaves, flower and butterfly -tag- a gorgeous combination.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those young people!!
    I must get around to having a go at shabby and broaden my horizons and I can always come to you for help as you are the shabby pro in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW,Jan What a wonderful layout, Love the colours & photo... you have 3 very handsome young boys, you look fab too... Beautiful family pic...Love how you have used all the fantastic elements.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh jan, beautiful layout and lovely pic.... love the torn edges revealing the paper underneath...just gorgeous...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this piece! Your boys are so handsome:) I wanted to let you know that I'm dyslexic and for some reason this Font is really hard for us to read. Don't change a thing! It's adorable! Just wanted to let you know. If you have a website or URL or a name that you want us to get, you may want to put just that in another font:) Lovin' your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Molly, Thanks for letting me know about the font.. I had no idea.. So, I've changed it now...Thanks for popping by and your lovely comment :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)