Saturday, 27 July 2013

T is for Telling Tales....

Letter T
....is this weeks 15th letter of the
Alpha challenge
over at
The Craft Barn
I chose the word
Tale
 
I filled one of the teeny (only 2 . 5 cm by 4 . 5 cm!!)
printer tray cubbies with....
My distressed dictionary text
(word and definition highlighted)
some little red books
... then I added a fairy /cherub button backed with some gauze
crackle glazed with some glossy accents
(although it didn't crackle much?...)
then added the 'fairy-tales' text.
 
-oOo-
Off to take a peek now to see what everyone else is doing with the  letter 'T'.
 
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x

 
 

20 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love your little cubbies with their miniature treasures so much, such a lovely idea! Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh Jan... that fairy button is adorable... and those little red books... so sweet... in such a teeny space too... absolutely gorgeous...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable books and image. This is one of my favorit rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh too beautiful jan...I find crackle a bit unpredictable...depends on paint and what brand crackle you are using..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous 'T' page - just wonderful!!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, a sweet cubby this one is!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great interpretation! Love that little fairy button!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your little cubbies and how you fill them. The books are so cute and the gauze behind the button is inspired bringing a little softness to the space.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jan. Such a pretty cubby this time around. That angel button with the gauze looks ethereal. Love it! MMx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So adorable, love how you cope so well with the tiny space. Thanks for visiting me too BJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. How perfectly exquisite! I love the books and the button is perfect. Perfect letter T! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful word to chose and a wonderful page to illustrate it

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The fairy button is so pretty, another fabulous cubby.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What an fabulous button you have created. I really can't wait to see the whole tray done..

    Happy Thursday my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful !!!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a darling little button! Cute little cubby for 't'.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)