Sunday, 25 August 2013

Summer Days.....

 

 Over at
Let's get Shabby
for Challenge #49

SEASONS
Pick ONE season from the inspiration photo 
 and craft a project.
 You need to be inspired by the picture of your choosen season…
Then.... Tell us all about it!
-oOo-
We are having a LOVELY summertime here in my part of the UK.
Lots of sunny warm days
(apart from the torrential downpour of rain yesterday!!!)
So, for my DT piece, I was inspired by the SUMMER pic.....
I had a little tag with a tissue transfer of a vintage bathing girl in my crafting stash, and a rubber stamp with the quote/saying... 'Friendship is the only flower that blooms in all seasons',
which would be perfect for a Summer Birthday card.
So here is my take on this Seasons challenge...
 
Vintage bathing girl on a tag
handmade flowers
string and ribbon
assorted papers
stitching and distressing
Rubber stamp
buttons and cheesecloth
wooden fence embellie
 
Now hop over to
..for the full deets There is a fabby shabby prize up for grabs this month
...and see what other wonderful inspiration the talented shabby girls have created for this SEASONS challenge... 
 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

 

6 comments:

  1. Dear Jan, I love it it is so wonderful,-
    Such a sweet and lovely birthday card,- and looking great on your shelf with the house and bird !!
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its so beautiful jan, loving your shelf too....

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. I have tried that transfer technique and love the finish it gives. Your card looks really good displayed on your shelf too. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jan, this looks amazing my friend, I love it!

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Jan! The little fence is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)