Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Button Love......

 
Over at
for Challenge #50

Its all about
BUTTONS!
Make buttons the hero of your Shabby project!!  
Now....It won't be of any surprise to my regular blog peekers,
but I do LOVE a button or two or ten!!!
So this was an easy challenge for me...
 
Anyway here is my DT Layout......
I've used Tilda papers to scrap a pic a wonderful memory of my lovely family and I
swimming with Dolphins in Florida....
With assorted buttons,
blue, pink, white, cream, large, small, hearts, vintage and shell....
More buttons amongst the foliage and flowers....
...even more buttons nestling in amongst the doily, crochet flowers, yoyo and postcard.

and a couple more buttons added to the ticket and lace!!
 
Can't wait to see what everyone else does with Buttons!!
 
Now hop over to
..for the full deets
...and see what other wonderful inspiration the talented shabby girls have created for this BUTTONS challenge... 
 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

4 comments:

  1. hehe buttoned out :) lovely lo and photo too jan, that must have been a wonderful trip...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW what a super page, love all the buttons and all the other embellies too. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this Layout my friend. Lots of wonderful layered details.. Well done.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout Jan...Love all the layers & the lace & flowers...Great photo too.. You have a beautiful family....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)