Friday, 27 September 2013

G is for game....


Letter G
 

...is this fortnight's chosen letter for the Alpha challenge

over at

OMG!!!
I nearly forgot the challenge!!
Been a busy bee the last couple of weeks!!
I couldn't miss a week,
So it will have to be a quickie!!
 I Ummed and Arrrred
and Ummed and Arrrrred
again...
what to do??....
-oOo-
Now the problem is...I've got mainly the small cubbies left to alter in my printers tray now...
..and being as they are only ( 2 . 5 cm by 4 . 5 cm!!)
They are a nightmare to find little items to fill them with!

So I rooted around in my crafty junk box...
and I came across these
an old die and game piece...
So along with my distressed dictionary definition
I went with the word
GAME
for this letter.
-oOo-
Off to take a peek now
 to see what everyone else is doing with the  letter 'G'.
 
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x 
 

9 comments:

  1. Phew just in time - great cubby hole, love it. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wondering where you were. You've managed that little cubby wonderfully. I love what you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Checking out the "G" pages now I am back from holiday. Love the tiny game cubby. Have to check out Z too.

    Sylv xx

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your rushed cubby is very cool. It makes me wonder how big your crafty junk box is? You always seem to find something.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great.. I still can't wait to see the whole tray all done.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. another amazing interpretation, considering you are working in a very small place now.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! Really looking forward to seeing it all at the end of the year. It'll be a work of art to treasure I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this one is PERFECT too ♥
    oxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)