Thursday, 17 October 2013

Happy Birthday swap.....(Brown)....

November's swap over at
A swap for all seasons
is.....
a tag
a card
and something brown .
-oOo-
This is what I made for my swap partner Mrs A
card and tag created by Jan (ME)
I decided to incorporate a vintage postcard on my card
and add a modern postcard to my tag.
...with lots of lace, doily, film strip, stitching, papers, measure tape, flower and buttons! 
My 'brown' goodies for Mrs A
Laura Ashley velvet rub ons, PaperArtsy stamp, flowers, lace and ribbons.

-oOo-
and these are the Beauties that I received from my other swap partner
(Prepare to swoon!!)
Gorgeous 'brown' birthday card and tag from May
 
Stunning goodies from May
Everything I LOVE.....vintage image paper bags, laces, reels, buttons and twine!!

Thank you again May
I ADORE everything you so kindly sent to me for the swap!!
-oOo-

These trades are such fun!

Thanks again to Linda for hosting them.
For more deets and the next fabby swap
head over to ..


.
A swap for all seasons

Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Your makes are Beautiful Jan, Love the card & tag... I'm so glad you enjoyed what I sent you I really enjoyed making it for you....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved all my goodies that I received from Jan. Who knew that brown could be such fun!! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks like a great swap.. Your card and tag looks wonderful my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful...I think brown may be my new favorite color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful cards you made and received.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am really enjoying seeing all,of the beautiful "brown" creations. I love your card, especially the stitching...so much fine detail! Your card and tag from May are lovely, too. I have really fallen in love with brown this month!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)