Wednesday, 2 October 2013

J is for Jam....

Letter J
 
...is this fortnight's chosen letter for the Alpha challenge
over at
The Craft Barn
I'm so glad that there are no extra twists this week.
These smaller cubbies are ever so tricky to fill!
Actually I've been waiting for 'J'
because I've had an idea in mind for a while
(another reason I'm happy that there are no twists!!)
-oOo-

I went with the word
JAM
for this letter....

So along with my distressed dictionary definition..
I altered a little glass bottle, painted the inside with red paint,  some gingham ribbon for the lid topper and added a idea-ology vial label (which I wrote Jam on)
I also added an idea-ology Alpha Part 'J' to my cubby.
and a little doily sticker finishes it off nicely!

-oOo-
Off to take a peek now
 to see what everyone else is doing with the  letter 'J'.
 
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x 
 
 
 
 
 

21 comments:

  1. Each time I wanted to read "JaN" ...
    your wee jam jar is perfect dear Jan!
    Your cubbies must be filling nicely...
    Happy October
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy J word, love the tiny jar of jam set off by the doily so nicely.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect choice Jan... Love your little jar with the lovely gingham top....Your tray will be amazing.... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just perfect! The tray must be looking fabulous now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - yet another perfect cubbie - love it. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. its the cutest little jam pot .....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little Jam pot is a fab idea for your small space. just fits perfectly. I need to take a trip to the charity shop to pick my word up to use. Have put my name down for the next swap with Linda Have You? Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tiny jam jar is adorable! A great new cubby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant! The jar of jam is perfect, I do hope you own a dolls house? You keep coming up with fantastic ideas for your tiny spaces. Hugs, barb x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect! Perhaps my favourite of all the small cubbies...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh - great jar of jam - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. J for jam.. and J for Jan.... and you made the sweetest tiny jam-jar, resting so lovely on the doily and with your -J- next to it ...so sweet and so wonderful.
    Hugs dear Jan.
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful little jar of jam

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very clever indeed my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! Love that little Jam jar. Hugs Frea

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous cubby for J looks like strawberry Jam to me!! lol mmmmmm

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous little cubby - I just want to reach up and touch the jar of jam. The doily just adds that special little touch of realism. Another inspired effort by you Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is so so cute! I am dreading k, I realised I have hardly any words, have stuck some down in onr part of the dictionary, I stick some pages together to reinforce the ones I am working on!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What am I talking about, we did K, ignore me, it is the best thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  20. awww such a cute jam jar
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)