Friday, 25 October 2013

You have a Heart of Gold.....

Over at
for Challenge #51

Its all about ...
Projects need to have a
Gold
aspect to it...
Anyway here is my DT take on this challenge..
 
Mmmm, I don't seem to use much Gold in my scrapping...
So I had to dig down deep in my crafty stash to see what golden treasures I could find....
Sequin waste, letters, buttons, buckles...
Dresden scrap
more Buttons and hearts.

Now hop over to
..for the full deets
...and see what other wonderful inspiration the talented shabby girls have created for this GOLD challenge and a fabulous golden prize for the challenge winner... 
 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

5 comments:

  1. I am in awe of all your layers Jan! Is there a hint of a slight change of style going on there? Looks a bit different but I can't put my finger on it! I am working on our challenge at the moment and it has a photo of me, you, Dan and Martin from years ago!!!!!! Let you know when we are done this end of the country. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Jan, it is a beautiful collage,- I love the photo of you two,-
    all the wonderful layers, and all the golden accents you used,-
    An amazing art piece!!!
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh the layering queen :) I wouldn't have much gold either jan.....it looks wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jan
    the touches of gold really shine and add lovely interest to your pretty page!
    Makes me think of a favorite Neil Young song about Heart of Gold...
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. A awesome page my friend. Loving the pops of Gold.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)