Saturday, 9 November 2013

N is for Nib......


Letter N
...is this fortnight's chosen letter for the Alpha challenge
over at
Wow...week 22 already!
(only a few weeks to go now to the end of the challenge!!)
-oOo-
I've not missed one week of the alpha dictionary challenge yet, and with only a few hours to go before the new challenge letter is announced, I had to get my skates on and create my 'N' cubby...
and here is the result....
I went with the word
 Nib
for this letter....
So in one of the smaller cubbies this week....along with my distressed dictionary definition..
I added a miniature rolled up Newspaper and a Pen Nib, It is not clear in the pic, but the Nib also has the word Notes imprinted on it

My Printers tray is nearly full now...
I'll be quite sad when the challenge is over...but the good news is The Craft Barn are already working on their New challenge with their amazing DT!!   Will look forward to see what they have in store for us next time!! 
-oOo-
Sorry, if I have not been around to see your 'N' words yet, been a busy few days here, but I will try and catch up very soon
 to see what everyone else is doing with their  letter 'N'.
 Thanks for peeking!
Jan x 

7 comments:

  1. As always, perfect. Reminds me of inky fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "N" cubby is fabulous as always can't wait to see the reveal!

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant choice... this is going to be amazing when we see all the elements together....Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nib cubby, fabulous.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done for keeping up; this 'N' cubby is perfect!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic interpretation once again. Can't wait to see the whole project finished.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nib turned out wonderfully for "N" and I can hardly wait to see a pic of your completed tray oxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)