Saturday, 23 November 2013

Q is for Queen......

Letter Q
...is this fortnight's chosen letter for the Alpha challenge
over at
Wow...The challenge end is in sight now!!
...and my Printers tray is brimming with Alpha goodies!
-oOo-
 
I'm amazed with myself (The procrastinating Queen!) for keeping up with this challenge, ....but soooooo determined not to miss one week of the alpha dictionary challenge.... and with only a few hours to go before the new challenge letter is announced, I had to get thinking cap on and create my 'Q' cubby...
-oOo-
I was inspired by the Pearly Queens of London
in their pearly button treasures!
 
and here is the result....

I went with the word
 Queen
for this letter...So using one of the smaller cubbies this week....along with my distressed French dictionary definition, some old book paper....
I added a vintage crown adorned with pearly heart beads and a button.....and a 'Q' scrabble tile.
-oOo-
Sorry, if I have not been around to see your 'Q' words yet, been a busy few days here, with celebrations.....but I will try and catch up very soon
 to see what everyone else is doing with their  letter 'Q'.
 Thanks for peeking!
Jan x
 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Oh, why do you worry me like this? I was beginning to think my computer blocked you or something horrible like that. I don't want to miss a single of your fabulous cubbies and I'm looking so forward to seeing the whole tray complete. Q cubby if wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the whole thing when it's complete because some of these have amazed me :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too for seeing the completed tray. Only 3 letters left to go but a new challenge is being planned for next year I hear on the grapevine. I have been determined to finish this challenge and make my front /back book covers as well. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice...I can't wait to see all your cubbies together Jan .... Love the crown...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Q, creation is wonderful Jan, with that great old crown, and the old French paper in the bottom !! Yes it will be so fantastic to see it all finished,-
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan....first of all I love the Q is for queen creation! Your printer's tray is going to be fabulous! Secondly...I'm in a tiz! I finally have your package all ready to mail and I can't find the email with your address. Will you send it to me again please! My brain is having a hard time keeping up with life these days!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect for q Jan, you never cease to amaze me how you get wonderfulness in such a small space! You must be nearly finished on the tray now? Can't wait to see it finished. Hugs, barb x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Queen is perfect for the Letter "Q".. I am getting excited to see the whole tray.. I bet it looks awesome. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful once again, very clever
    Thanks for playing with us at the Craft Barn.
    Winners and new challenges will now be posted on our new blog: http://www.thecraftbarn.co.uk/blog/
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)