Wednesday, 4 December 2013

It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas.......

....everywhere you go!
First of all....
For the December Swap at A Swap for All Seasons the theme was Happy Holidays and the colour this month was green.
 
 For this trade I got to send to the lovely and talented May  ....
Be sure to pop by Mays's fab blog and take a look at all the lovely things that she creates....
-oOo-
This is what I made for May....
kraft card with vintage photo, tree die cut, lace, stitching, buttons, word card, snowflake charm and gold german scrap wings.
For the tag , I've used a real vintage mini cabinet card, german scrap, vintage trim, buttons, ribbon and a Tim Holtz metal word band.
 
...and my green destash for May
 
Now...I'm excitedly waiting for my swap from Marie which is coming from the USA, So will share what I get when it arrives :)
 
Looking forward to taking part in the January swap.
-oOo-
and I'm still having fun making rag wreaths...
I thought I would share another wreath I made for a friend...
 
decorated it with buttons, cotton reels, paper flowers, handmade padded fabric heart and a hessian bow.
...and some twinkly lights for that Christmas sparkle!!
-oOo-
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

13 comments:

  1. Lovely makes again Jan :-) those wreath are crackin'

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, your card and tag for May are stunning! I love the images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so creative. Love your wreath

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jan, I loved all my wonderful swap items... the card & tag are so Beautiful I will treasure them both...the goodies you sent me are amazing I can't wait to have a play.... Love your rag wreath I will have to make one of those...Thank you again Jan x Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Jan, your makes for May are so beautiful, and what a stach to play with you also send her.
    I love your wreath again, so sweet with the heart!!
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is SO darned pretty! Love the antlers on the little girl :D

    The wreath is adorable!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lovely Jan - and the wreath is wonderful too! J

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card and tag, Jan! I know May was thrilled with these lovely creations! And, that rag wreath is fabulous - my daughter and I made some in the shape of hearts a few years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky May - love everything you sent to her. Hope you get something lovely too.

    Your rag wreath is beyond beautiful Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card and tag for May...that little angel is adorable! I'm swooning over your wreath, too!
    I'm loving this swap, aren't you?
    Happy Holidays!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lots of pretty's here my friend.. I am thinking your swap partner made out..

    I do hope you have a happy week..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Catching up on blogs, love your Christmas cards, I can see you love kraft card, all your items are super. BJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)