Saturday, 7 December 2013

S is for Sorcerer....

 
Letter S
...is this fortnight's chosen letter for the Alpha challenge over at
 I'm still determined not to miss one week of the alpha dictionary challenge.... and with only a couple of hours to go before the new challenge letter is announced, I had to get a move on and create my 'S' cubby...

I went with the word
 Sorcerer

for this letter...So using one of the smaller cubbies in my Printer Tray this week....along with my dictionary definition, some old book paper....
I added a magicians top hat and a made a magic wand made from paper.

-oOo-
Sorry, if I have not been around to see your 'S' words yet, been a little poorly here with a bad back,.....but I will try and catch up very soon to see what everyone else is doing with their letter 'S'.
 Thanks for peeking!
Jan x

9 comments:

  1. Perfect...or should I say Magic:-). Hope your back feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect ...or should I say Magic:-) Hope your back feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jan, Fabulous choice of word...Love the little wand.. I do hope your back recovers soon & you feel much better..... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet - love the magician's hat! I'm so looking forward to seeing your complete printers tray and hope your back gets better soon so that you can finish the last two letters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect Jan. Just two letters left to go. It only seems 5 minutes ago that we were all getting geared up to make out first letter . I can't wait to see what the new challenge for 2014 is going to be!. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very creative idea for the letter "S".. I do hope you Back is feeling better soon..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear about your back hope you are managing Christmas, best wishes for a speedy recovery. Your s cubbyhole is perfect! Love the little top hat. X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fab addition to your tray Jan. Really hope your back gets better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So magical Jan.... your printer tray is going to be a gorgeous treasure trove of your beautiful work... hope your back is improving...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)