Friday, 4 April 2014

April Flowers.....

I’m playing along again this month with
 -oOo- 
Tim's Fabby April inspiration...
I just love the shabby style and colour combo of this tag.   
Oh...and I was sooo glad when I see the tag, because I got the TRELLIS Frameworks Die for a Mother's day gift :)
-oOo- 
anyway... here is my version, inspired by Tim's April tag...
This month..I seemed to have most of the supplies... Sadly, I don't own the Bigz Tattered Pinecone.. So, I have  substituted with the Tattered Florals die.
...and made some green and peach felt flowers, added some pearls and vintage buttons.
I also didn't have the mirror and the cork, so I substituted them with peach felt and  metal foil tape.
...and because I'm using the Large Tags, I've also added an image (cut from Idea-Ology Paper Pad) and some chit-chat stickers
 
-oOo-
Looking forward to seeing what Tim has up his crafty sleeve for his May tag now.
So until next time.....
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x
 


20 comments:

  1. oh la la - love it Jan especially the colour combination and the fashionable lady...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous tag, I really love the retro vibe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag Jan, lucky you getting the trellis die :-) will finally be able to participate this month :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super job Jan - I see you have the die then, I seem to be a month behind on Timmy supplies. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love your tag. The felt details go perfectly with the vintage feel of your tag and the image is perfect as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well my creative friend your tag is perfect. I LOVE it..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Talent dear Friend Brenda,
    This tag is perfect, dear Jan. I love it!!
    Your unique art is always something special for me.
    Biggest Hugs,MARTINA. xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Jan - you were very quick this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning tag Jan, I adore your take on it...Brilliant work as always...Love the image...Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jan. I love your take on Tim's April tag! That retro "fashionista" that you've used in the center of your tag is such a clever use of that image! I love your trellis that you've created and run diagonally through the tag. Your background is lovely and the peach-ish and teal-ish flowers are a great addition as well! Beautifully done! I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to stop by my blog and leave such a nice comment! <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so clever Jan, a really brilliant take on Tim's tag, the use of the vogue lady is a brilliant idea! Love the colours they really pop. Hugs Barb x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful take on Tim's tag Jan, especially the use of the vogue lady, lovely use of colour too. Hugs Barb x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful tag! I love the image and all the elements! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your take on this month's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooooh love that trellis frameworks die Jan... lucky you... and adore your gorgeous tag... the colors are so pretty...

    Jenny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow Jan it is a real toss up between yours and Tim's. Love them both. hugs Mrs A. BTW those colours are luscious.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Darling tag design Jan.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  18. A really gorgeous take on the April tag - love your chic air hostess and beautiful colours. Sorry I've missed so much, but what a joy catching up!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)