Thursday, 3 April 2014

Feeling Peachy.....

 At....
April's swap was a Peach - Mother's Day Theme...and Peach de-stash
(you have to send a card, tag and some Peach de-stash  to your swap partner.)
-oOo-
 I sent my swap package to Marti at Artful Curiosities  
...and I received from my return swap from Francie at The scented Cottage
-oOo-
Here's the card &  tag I sent to Marti...
...and my Peach destash for Marti....
 -oOo-
...and 'Whoop Whoop!!' I received  my Peachy goodies from the talented Francie... 
Francie spoiled me absolutely rotten! :)
This is the beautiful card and tag that I received from the lovely Francie...
So sweet!....my photos don't do them justice!

 
..OH...and just look at this fabulous Peachy destash...
Images, lace, ribbons, trims, buttons, brooches, flowers, leaves, feathers..etc.!!...(SO ME!!)
Oh, these will all definitely be  put to good use in some of my crafting projects in the near future!

..and I just ADORE the wonderful flower corsage Brooch!!
Thanks so much again for a fabulous swap Francie!!
 -oOo-
 
 
If you want more info on these fabby swaps
Hop over to Linda's Lovely Blog
 -oOo-
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x
 

8 comments:

  1. Jan you are tooo kind ! It was fun putting it together and I am so happy you like it.
    (())

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sewing themed card and tag of course :) Everything's gorgeous, both what you sent and received. They are lovely swaps xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear Jan,
    I so love the card and tag you created for the swap ,wonderful 50`ties mode, frommy mother was young :-)
    The card and tag you recieved are both lovely spring theamed and sweet, and the goodies wonderful too.
    Hugs from me.
    Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jan. Thank you for visiting and leaving such a nice comment. I am now following your blog. Lots of Peachy goodies both given and received. I do adore Linda's swaps. Creative Bliss Dear...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow Jan that was a lovely exchange for you! Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am enjoying seeing all the wonderful goodies you guys swapped. I have to say I think you both made out my friend.. I do hope you have a happy weekend..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like lots of awesome goodies to create with!! Im sure you will make something amazing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous swap Jan, Love your tag & card you made Beautiful goodies you received too Love that corsage brooch...Just waiting for my swap to arrive...Have a happy weekend... Hugs may x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)