Friday, 25 April 2014

Map out your future.......

 
Over at
Let's get Shabby
For
Challenge # 54
It's all about
MAPS
So for my DT piece I decided to create a Shabby Canvas...
 
I had so much fun putting this together....
My background is made from Tim Holtz idea-ology paper, embellished with a cute vintage post-card, tags, doilies, buttons, bottles, labels, buckles, transfers, lace, fabric, yo-yo's, paper butterflies, flowers, stitching and a vintage optical lens.
-oOo-
Now hop over to
Let's Get Shabby
..for the full deets
...and see what other wonderful inspiration the talented shabby girls have created for this MAP challenge and there's a fabulous  prize up for grabs for the challenge winner...  
 Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x
"Map out your future - but do it in pencil. The road ahead is as long as you make it. Make it worth the trip."
-Jon Bon Jovi-

 

12 comments:

  1. I love the little green touches Jan and the vintage postcard is so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning. A beautifully embellished piece. Looks so tactile . I love it. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work Jan, Love the embellishments & fantastic images...I adore everything about it...I could look at it for hours... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, dear Jan,- so much to see and such a beautiful image. Wonderful with the green accents and your lovely flowers, What a fantastic art piece.
    Hugs,Dorthe
    Oh and I love your blog background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another shabbylicious creation Jan - so much detail it really is fantastic! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this, the detail is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!! This is one amazing page my friend. So many wonderful embellies. You know I love all the yummy layering. Yep, your page has me smiling..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan...this is just the coolest thing ever! A mix of vintage and shabby all on one layout....just amazing! I love all of your little details...those always make such a huge difference between good and great. The stitching, all of the little Tim elements, your design...it's all perfection! I also wanted to thank you for the sweet comments you left on my blog for my CC3C challenge piece. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my that works so well Jan!!! Such a superb collage piece. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  10. New follower! Love all of your art here...just a WOW!!!! Love this piece especially! So much to see and adore!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely stunning - I love the earthy colour palette and this, as Anita says, is an absolute WOW of a collage!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)