Sunday, 25 May 2014

Double Trouble.....

Over at
Let's get Shabby
For
Challenge # 55
It's all about
DOUBLE
-oOo-
So.... for my DT piece...
 I decided to create a Shabby Scrappy Layout...
....and for the DOUBLE aspect of the challenge, I found this fab little vintage photo - CDV of Twin boys in my collection.
and here's what it inspired me to create....
Ingredients:
Vintage book covers, buttons, tape measure, fabrics and paper.
Paper flowers, charms, game pieces, tags and a  heart painted and crackled.
TH Idea-ology : Hinge clip, Journaling ticket, Buckle, mini paper clips, assorted remnant rubs and the background papers (French industrial-paper stash),
I've also used the Tim Holtz rosette die and the handmade flowers using the tattered florals die (made from organza and a heat gun!)
-oOo-
Now hop over to
Let's Get Shabby
..for the full deets
...and see what other wonderful inspiration the talented shabby girls have created for this DOUBLE challenge and there's a fabulous  prize up for grabs for the challenge winner...  
 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Jan,must have taken you ages to create,so much depth to it,stunning.

    Donna.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those organza flowers look brilliant! It's ages since I played with mine so thanks for the memory jog!!! Stunning effect on the page :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is wonderful, dear Jan,
    all the layers and great adds of tags ,flowers, and little pieces !
    So gorgeous!!
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Jan! Great colours, fabulous design for your layout. I LOVE this! Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this my friend. I LOVE your shabby style. It always makes me smile..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunner of a layout - amazing composition and glorious jewel colours. Brilliant vintage shabby chic work - I love it! Wish we'd met at the TH workshop!!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)