Monday, 2 June 2014

Fun Summertime Challenges......

 
Fancy some Fun Summertime challenges?....
 
Come and play!
Yayyyyy!
The yearly event hosted by
Kristin of Twinkle Twinkle
 is back .
Every Monday there will be new colour prompts posted for us to get all arty and creative in any medium of our choosing !!
I have so much fun with this challenge each year ( I've taken part every year for the last three years !)
 Kristin is an inspirational artist...she has inspired me to dabble with colours and mediums way out of my comfort zone 
...and generous too... there will be weekly giveaways.
So go checkout Kristin's Blog for more deets....

-oOo-
....and I've just stumbled across
 I'm a keen photographer (but no expert lol)
So this looks like a lot of fun to get some practice snapping throughout the summer months.
There's a challenge list of 21 photographs to take...
The list is intended to be challenging, but not impossible. and will encourage me to go on a few outings in search of a piccy or two! ;)
And there's all summer to get it completed!
-oOo-
Well I'm going to cross my first one of the list.

 #02 - A Garden Gnome



Meet Gus the gnome who resides in my garden
 -oOo-
Now, that was the easy one...me thinks the rest are going to a bit more challenging!!! ....but Fun!
 
Hop over to Rinda's blog to see the full challenge list....

Hope you can join in the Fun too?....

Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x
 

6 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun.. Your photo looks wonderful.. Can't wait to see more photos my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh Jan - I am doing Summer of Colour again too! Are you going to do embroidery again or something different? Looking forward to getting started....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay...I'm glad you are joining in too Jewels :) Mmmm I'm not sure what I'm going to use the challenge for yet?? :O I'm going to see how my mojo grabs me on Monday!! lol ;) Looking forward to getting started too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, thank you so much for your sweet post! You made me smile - and I'm thrilled to have you playing again this year! Should be another fun one ;) AND I love the scavenger hunt idea - have seen it on various blogs and looks like a lot of fun, xoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Jan ~ you have some fun planned for this summer :)
    Super that you are joining in Rinda's Scavenger hunt...I'll see you there.
    Your gnome is super...he's very sporty looking ;)
    Happy June to you and yours!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jan,
    Welcome to the Hunt! I just added your blog to my feedly reader so I can follow along. That's a cute gnome. I'm so surprised that this has been the most blogged item right out of the gate. So many people have them in their garden!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)