Thursday, 5 June 2014

It's a Guy thing....

At....
June's swap was a Black/Gray
It's a Guy thing 
Theme...and Black/Gray de-stash
(you have to send a card, tag and some Black/Gray de-stash  to your swap partner.)
-oOo-
 I sent my swap package to 
JAYNE
...and I received from my return swap from
PAM
-oOo-
Here's the card & tag I sent to Jayne....
created with...
Distress inks and a 'brick' stencil for the background
Banksy inspired stamps
finished off with a few embellies and rub-ons.
-oOo-
and my Black/Gray destash for Jayne
 
 
 
 -oOo-
...and 'Whoop Whoop!!' I received  my Black/Gray goodies from Pam

This is the wonderful 'Guy' themed card and tag that I received from the lovely Pam...

..OH...and just look at this fabulous Black/gray destash Pam has sent to me...
Love all the vintage cards, buttons, trims, pins & ribbons....Oh, these will all definitely be  put to good use in some of my crafting projects in the near future! Thanks again Pam :)
 -oOo-
If you want more info on these fabby swaps
Hop over to Linda's Lovely Blog
 -oOo-
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

 

10 comments:

  1. The make 'n' swap idea is brilliant, what a treat to receive and also to give.

    Love those Banksy type stamps, perfect for this theme.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the package arrived safely. You did a great job with the photography of the items. This was a fun swap. I'm not swapping in June because we were out of town during sign ups but will be back in July.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you created Jan, both card and tag are wonderful, and so is the destash you send.
    Sweet pieces from your swap partner, too !
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great swap! I love how you used the brick wall background. Off to check out the swap blog.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful swap Jan... love your card and tag... those stamps are delicious.... and love what you received in return... clever to use the vintage pattern.... and scrumptious goodie bags of destash... wishing you a fabulous weekend...

    Jenny X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous pieces Jan, Love your tag & card..& such pretty goodies you received in return...I love this swap....Have a happy weekend Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVING your Banksy look Jan and what a thrill to receive a bundle like that. I'm sure you'll put it all to great use. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan, I love your card and tag! The stamps you used are delightful and I LOVE the background! I also really like the vintage guys on Pam's card. The destash is fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those Banksy style stamps are really cool - what great swapping in both directions!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card and tag for Jayne....your embellishments are wonderful and the brick stencil was the perfect rugged touch. The card and tag from Pam were also great! It was nice to get in touch with our masculine side-hahaha.
    Always love to se your work!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)