Wednesday, 18 June 2014

SOC Week2 .....Tweet Tweet!.....

So we are now on Week 2
of
Summer of Colour Challenge 4
and this weeks challenge colours are....
Coral & Teal 
with a Smudge, Splash or Pop of Bright White
-oOo-
First of all I'd like to say a big Thank you for all the lovely comments left on my last SOC entry, both here on my Blog and over on Facebook...(for my knitted birdy), I  knitted for the week one challenge, because I was away on holiday...so I grabbed needles and yarn because I didn't want to miss out on the fun of the first challenge...
I was intending to mix it up a bit each week, and do a different crafty entry....but there has been a fair bit of encouragement in the comments...to Carry on Knitting......So.... I checked my yarn stash...and luck be have it ...I had some teal, coral and white!!
Soooooooo.....
This is my entry for this week 2.
 
Meet Tilly!

Knitted in Teal, with a crochet Coral tummy, White lace, beads and crochet flower.
If you haven't already joined in the fun Hop over to .HERE to see what it is all about!
 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

30 comments:

  1. Love this! So cute. How tall is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.....Not very big, about 10cm tall, so didn't take to long to knit :) x x

      Delete
  2. These birds are so clever! I love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAwwwhhhh this is awesome!!! Great way to show off in SOC.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great!! It's so adorable :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet she is, dear Jan,
    love her tummy, and little wings, ready to try flying !!
    Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable-love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love Tilly and her tummy, well done, soooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cheep cheep Tilly ( in other words... Pleased to meet you Tilly!) very cute Jan

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your bird is just adorable. I love how you've photographed her in nature, makes her extra summery and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super cute Jan,I do envy people that can knit or have a sewing machine!
    Do you crochet as well?
    Hugs
    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Tilly with her round coral tummy.
    Yes, do carry on knitting, these two have been super.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another absolute cutie! Love the little metal adornments!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving Tilly, just seen her on Facebook, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you're sticking with the knitting!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Tilly, aren't you adorable! Fabulous colours, great shape, love the heart with heart song inside, very apt :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this adorable bird - so nice that you had the yarn in the colors needed.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tilly is just adorable! Very unique and creative entry!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry I missed you last week. Fully intended to get here to visit, but time was NOT on my side. I'm glad you stuck with knitting, with some crochet thrown in. Tilly is fun, funky, and full of color. Love this cute bird.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Jan.... Wee Tilly is sooooooo Adorable... Love her... I'm glad you continued to knit as she is fabulous... Love the crochet flower & metal heart too... Gorgeous creation.... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh - so delightful! What a wonderful and whimsical creature.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Tilly is so tweet Jan (sorry!!). I'm glad you did carry on knitting, your little birdy creations are the best xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is completely full of adorable cuteness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow!
    Tilly is very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love Tilly so much! You did a fabulous job with this week's colors!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Having the perfect colours must have been a sign for you to carry on! What a cute little character - love the way she's holding her wings up - she looks like she's singing :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. This one looks happy and so cute, utterly delightful! Such a great way of participating in SOC, quite my favourite entries!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Tilly is so cute and she is obviously enjoying your garden!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)