Sunday, 22 June 2014

Watercolour wonders.....

 
I’m playing along again this month with
 -oOo- 
Tim's Fabby June inspiration...

Tim has challenged us to create the look of blended watercolour.
-oOo- 
I had soooo much fun with this challenge....  this was a wonderful new Distress ink technique to me... Now, I usually avoid bright colours...so this challenge was well out of my usual colour comfort zone... but I LOVE this technique and the result!
   I played with different stencils and different colour combos... but one of my favourite backgrounds had to be the 'Hearts'
Anyway.... this is my version, inspired by Tim's June tag.....
 
and enjoyed it soooo much....I got a little carried away and made a couple more :) ....
 
I've used a variety of distress inks and Tim's stamps and the little butterfly girl is a paperartsy stamp.
Thanks again Tim for the wonderful inspiration! :)
-oOo-
Looking forward to seeing what Tim has up his crafty sleeve for his July tag  now...
So until next time.....
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x
 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I love your hot air balloon & the other ones are lovely too :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jan, Fabulous creations... I adore the hot air balloon Love the colours...the other two are fab also...I love the butterflies & pretty little winged girl...Gorgeous work.... Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I'v seen this technique popping up on a few blogs, and I think it's inspired me to give it a go.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jan, they are so very beautiful, dear. What wonderful colours you used, and your backgrounds are gorgeous , with the lovely motives on top. Love them !!
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh... LOVE your work. Fabolous, gorgeous and amazing. I adore your vibrant colors !! Thanks a lot for sharing !!!
    Hugs from SPAIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatuiful take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well you clearly nailed this technique beautifully Jan! Each and every one is fabulous. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)