Saturday, 19 July 2014

Pirates (and Angels) of the Caribbean .......


I’m playing along again this month with
 -oOo- 
Tim's Summery July inspiration...
Tim has taken us on a trip to the beach with his lovely tag full of yummy texture & techniques 
-oOo- 
I had soooo much fun with this challenge....
I had to improvise a little as I didn't have the same dies, bubbles texture fades and some of the other ingredients...  but that shouldn't stop you...just gives you the excuse to experiment!! ;)
-oOo- 
Anyway.... this is my version, inspired by Tim's July tag.....
....all ready to be put together
I've used the swirls texture fades with my shrink plastic, to place over my distressed tag.
...then die-cut some seaweed using the foliage from the tattered pinecone die.
 
 I've given my chipboard elements the distress crackle treatment, I didn't have the distress crackle paint, so have used crackle glossy accents instead....and created my own sand-dollar .
and I couldn't resist adding the fab photo ( Idea-ology 'Found relatives' cards)- distressed at the edges
-oOo-
and this is the end result.....

Pirates (and Angels) of the Caribbean .......
 

complete with sand!
-oOo-
Looking forward to seeing what Tim inspires us with his August tag  now...
So until next time.....
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

8 comments:

  1. This is stunningly wonderful Jan,I really think this has been the best challenge as there have been so many great versions of Tim's tag. I especially love the wings,you are very clever :)

    Have a great weekend
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...Jan, I adore your tag... Love the embossed plastic & the background colours.... the image is fabulous love those wings...the fantastic elements in the sand are all amazing....Brilliant....Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic tag Jan! Love your swirly background and all the embellishments you chose, really great job xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your tag, Jan! Unique and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan your tag is just fabulous. Love the swirly shrink plastic background and your distress crackle elements. They look very grunge like, rusty, vintage. Wow.. Impressing !!!
    Thanks for sharing !!!
    Hugs from SPAIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it`s gorgeous, dear Jan, all those crackle elements are just looking like the real rusty stuff, and your seaangel is so wonderful with her fantastic wings. What a great take on Tim`s tag.
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Jan - my favourite so far! Such a fun interpretation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)