Friday, 19 September 2014

Stop in for a Spell.......


I’m playing along again this month with
 -oOo-
Tim's Creative September inspiration
This month...Tim has got us playing and experimenting with our alcohol inks.
Whoooo...I love getting Inky :)
...and...I thought it was time to get some Halloween crafting in
So, here is my spooky take on Tim's September tag....
My Ingredients
I used the skull stamp from 'Mini Halloween 3' Stampers Anonymous set.
I've substituted the butterfly frenzy die with the 'French flight' Alterations stamps & die set ( to make my butterflies / moths!!)
assorted alcohol inks
'Harlequin' stencil
 Idea-ology Remnant Rubs (Halloween Apothecary)
& lace, buttons, key and tassel.
-oOo-
...and this is what I created
-oOo-
Looking forward to seeing what Tim inspires us with his October tag  now...

So until next time.....

Thanks for Peeking!

Jan x
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Wow Jan,you always make the best Tim Holtz inspired tags! Love this one,deliciously spooky,wonderfully created as usual. Mucked my first attempt up as well :/

    Have a great weekend

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous, love all the moths you made , and the stamped tag is wonderful, with the black lace and the key to a spooky Halloween !!Also LOVE the colours you choosed ,Jan.
    Scary and wonderful. dear !
    Dorthe, xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooer Jan, creepy tag, but still beautiful! Love the added black lace and ribbon too.
    (Thanks for your comment on my blog - sorry I have been to see your blog for a while, but I'm back now!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag you're sharing with us this month Jan!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your spooky tag. Your butterflies and moths are very welcome to come to The Ball over at my butterfly challenge. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely LOVE your take on Tim's tag Jan, it is fabulous! A great idea and wonderfully executed. I do love Halloween! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super take on the challenge. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your tag! Such a wonderful mix of spook and beauty!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cool take on Tim's tag... Haven't managed to play a Tim tag since July, sadly - ah, well - another year...
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)