Saturday, 21 March 2015

Crazy Birds and some Tim time!.....


Oh, I've missed playing along with Tim's inspiring tag art so far this year!! So I was more than ready for some Tim time!!
 -oOo-
Here's Tim's Creative March inspiration


This month...Tim has got us playing and experimenting with our distress paints and some embossing.
Whoooo...I just love getting painty!

...and I've finally managed to get my hands on the Crazy Birds stamps, they seem to be sold out everywhere?!.
..and I couldn't wait to use these quirky little fellas on a project or two! 
So I replaced the butterfly stamp from Tim's tag  with one of the these little cuties!
So this is my Entry for Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of 2015
-oOo-
 ...Just LOVE idea-ology doo-dads!!
-oOo-
Thanks again to Tim for some amazing inspiration and Looking forward to seeing what Tim excites us with his April tag  now...

So until next time.....
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

10 comments:

  1. Fantabulous! LOVE the silver and the bird! Awesome take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, Jan, the birdie is wonderful in your , colour choices ,and the background with the stenciled stars beautiful.- so sweet a Tim tag, dear !!
    Dorthe,xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolute cracker! I think those birdie stamps are going to bring a lot of happiness around the world!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, your tag is absolutely fabulous! I love the background you created for the bird to stand on and the silver embossing is beautiful. I wasn't sure about these stamps at first but I have made a few birthday cards with them and everyone else seems to love them! Your tag is great. Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty and quriky tag Jan, love it! Love the pastel colours you've used. I haven't played along myself yet this month, better get a move on! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow,think this is my favourite take on Tim's tag so far! I love the crazy birds,they are so versatile and you've used one beautifully here Jan....it's a winner!
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now Tim I have heard of. Hee Hee.. What a fabulous Tag. I love the little bird.. Well done my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything about this tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great tag! That bird stamp is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your tag is both beautiful and cute. I love these bird stamps. Awesome tag

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)