Thursday, 5 March 2015

Playing with fabric.....

Oh, I have been having sooooo much fun playing along with Linda's lovely mini fabric sampler swap
over at
and last month I received my sampler from the hostess herself
and this is the little beauty she sent to me...

...just perfect for the month of February
I adore it!!
...from the sweet little pocket
to the beautiful cherry and vintage fabrics
gorgeous trims and buttons!
Linda did an amazing job!
..and just take a peek at all the sweet lil goodies that Linda enclosed inside the pocket on her mini sampler...Thank you again Linda for such a fabby trade.
-oOo-
...and my February mini sampler swap was sent to Elizabeth  in Texas
all packaged and ready to go...
I know that Elizabeth has received it now so here's a pic of what I created for her...
I've used vintage and newer fabrics
lace, trims, buttons,
ribbon rose, doily,
embroidered heart and wings
-oOo-
I've already started on my sampler for March...such a fun swap!!
 
...and...Yay....I won a couple of tickets to go to the
at Olympia
which starts today
So I'm looking forward to going
and buying a few new knitty and stitch goodies!!
 
Thanks for peeking!
Jan x
 

7 comments:

  1. How sweet and beautiful, they are both, dear Jan. Wonderful pink and red , sweet angel, and pocket, and so lovely. You also recieved so much sweetness in the pocket !!
    Have fun with your new project.
    Dorthe, xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sampler is stunning Jan and the one you received is beautiful too! Congratulations on winning the tickets too. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my Jan love it all - I especially your very neat idea for the head and dress - how cute! I've been following the swap and swooning at everything I see - may just go pull some old fabric out lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I really love what you created. The things you do with fabric my friend is fabulous..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,
    I love my mini quilt you made. I am having so much fun making them. I wrote a post about yours today.
    XXOO
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just too much gorgeous-ness in one post Jan LOL - both samplers are wonderful!
    Congrats on winning those tickets, hope you enjoyed the show - and look forward to seeing what you got there too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Smokes! That banner you made is the best one I have EVER SEEN! It really should be in a magazine! Jan, you are amazingly talented. And you couldn't have sent it to a sweeter person~ I'm sure Elizabeth was over the moon when she saw it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)