Monday, 27 April 2015

A little Bling.....

I had some Fab
Beady, Blingy fun
at
Julia's Tiara
workshop
Sunday (Yesterday)
at
 Craft Candy in Grays
(Fantastic Bead / Craft Shop!)
...where they hold a wonderful range of Saturday and Sunday classes
 
-oOo-
 I made this little sparkly beauty!...
....made with pearl effect beads, seed beads and some gorgeous Swarovski beads.
 
Julia and I...showing off our Tiara's LOL!!
-oOo-
A fiddly...but fun and interesting workshop...
I need to make my self a button tiara now!!!
 
Thanks again Julia x
 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

4 comments:

  1. You're looking fab in your sparkly tiara Jan! Sounds like another great workshop xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun Jan,it's nice to try all different things isn't it ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love a little bling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome!! I would love to take a class like this

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)