Tuesday, 28 April 2015

Clean and Simple......

Over at

....they would like you to keep it simple  - a less is more challenge!
Now... I have always found CAS cards a real Big challenge...as maximum embellishment is my middle name LOL!!
I thought I would make some cards for my knitting pals....
I've used....Kraft card, Archival ink, stamped (Purple Onion design - Heart Banner / Crafter's Companion - Close Knit Friends)
paper pieced assorted papers, paperartsy paints, white pen.
They look great in a different range of colours/patterns too!....
But it's so hard not to add more embellies...lace, ribbons and buttons etc....
Clean and simple is sooooooo hard for me!

Thanks for peeking!
Jan x
I'm also entering this in for the..
Simon says Weds, Clean and Simple 
&
Country view Challenge Blog, Use Kraft card
Ok ok..couldn't help myself!!!....
.a few buttons added LOL!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh these are wonderful Jan,really sweet and very unusual which makes them very striking ;)
    I think Countryview challenges theme is Kraft card so these could be entered there too....just saying
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute Jan! Wish I was one of your knitter receivers lol

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so adorable, Jan - I love the vivid colours against the kraft - beautifully done.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. As CAS cards go these are some of my all time favourites Jan! LOVE them. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello Jan! these are precious, I so luv the colors on the kraft...awesome my friend! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the effect of the colours on the kraft/brown paper!! I am never very good at less is more I always end up more is more haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would be hard for me, too, Jan,- but your crads are soo sweet with the brown paper as background !
    Also love your tiara from your former post , what a fun creation, and you look like a queen , :-)
    I have been in Copenhagen, so haven`t been much around !
    Hugs from Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cards are uber cute and just the right touches to make them perfect. Creative Card Bliss...

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, but they're CAS simple buttons Jan so that's OK! Really fantastic cards, bet your pals will love them xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)