Friday, 24 April 2015

Tim Time...April tag

 
 Are ready for some Tim time!!
I am!!!...
 -oOo-
Here's Tim's Creative April inspiration
This month...
Tim has got us playing and experimenting with our distress marker spritzer and distress markers to get fab watercolour effects.
......and stitching...I just LOVE a bit of stitching!!!
Sadly.... I don't own Tim's gorgeous Flower Garden stamps...
...so substituted them for a TH crazy bird and some JoFy flowers.
-oOo-
So this is my Entry for Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of 2015....
 
I also didn't have the dies Tim used on his lovely tags...so I've used the Tim Holtz 'Peace' (movers and shapers die) and some idea-logy 'Alpha parts' instead.
...I enjoyed making this tag so much...I just had to make another ...
this time using a Prima face stamp from the Bloom collection...
 
-oOo-
Thanks again to Tim for some amazing inspiration and Looking forward to seeing what Tim inspires us... with his May tag  now...
 
So until next time.....
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Jan, your tags are both beautiful, and fun, with the sweet stamps, you coloured so wonderfully,
    Just gorgeous ,dear !!
    Dorthe, xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jan, I'm really loving your tags this month! I'm finding it hard to resist these birds lol.

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just adorable Jan and that is my favourite bird from the set....I must start using some of the others too ;)
    Have a great weekend
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh!! These tags are awesome!! Great colors. Totally envy your sticking ability!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your take on Tim's tags Jan, fantastic imagery and colours. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous tags Jan, especially the face one. That's different for Tim, pastelly. I must try and get one done this month - especially, as there's stitching involved! I'm also loving a bit of stitching at the moment! (Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too xx)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your takes on the April tag, Jan - the bird is so cute!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)