Friday, 8 May 2015

Compendium of Curiosities 3 - Challenge 27....Embossing Diffusers

Over at
For 
Compendium of Curiosities
Challenge # 27
 Linda and her fabulous Curiosity crew
have been playing with
Tim’s Sizzix Alterations Embossing Diffusers 
(Using page 61 of Tim's book).
-oOo-
 I've had the embossing diffusers for a while, they are a cool little invention that allow you selectively emboss areas of your work and so very easy to use...
It's my son's 18th birthday (the youngest of my babies!!) next month...
so I wanted to make him a tag for his pressie...
(He doesn't read my blog ...so it shouldn't spoil the surprise!!)
 
Anyway, here are the main ingredients for my tag....
...and this is what I made using my Tim goodies!...
 
 
 
-oOo-
If you want to see what this challenge is all about....Hop over to Linda's Blog...
for the
Compendium of Curiosities Challenge #27
...who along with her talented Curiosity crew...have some amazing Embossing Diffuser inspiration!
...but you've got to be quick the challenge is ending very soon!
-oOo-
You will also need a copy of Tim's
Compendium of Curiosities Volume III book.
...and for this challenge.
The wonderful Joy and her family at Inspiration Emporium
Tim and Mario have very generously donated more fabulous prizes!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!
Thanks for peeking
Jan x
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. What a super tag! Love the color combo and that bright red banner. Thanks for sharing with us at CC3C, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite color scheme! LOVE the whole retro feel! Awesome tag! Thanks so much for joining in on the diffuser fun at CC3Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No diffusers so no joining in but I did get my 12 tags done! Love what you've created, just as well son doesn't read your blog, Bill reads mine!!!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful tag Jan, perfectly masculine :)
    My daughter doesn't look at my blog either.....kids huh?!
    Have a great weekend
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan,
    WOW...I adore your tag, Love the colours & the banner...great elements too...Have a happy weekend.. Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gift tag you've made for your son Jan, it's so vibrant and detailed. Bet he'll love it too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card to your son, Jan- just wonderful, and masculine, love the banner, and your adds of other pieces, and the diffused embossing is beautiful. The colours are great,too. I`m sure he will love it- My daughter do not watch my blog eighter....
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this heaps. what a great tech that is as well x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jan...your card for your son's 18th birthday is a winner! :) Great idea for the card and great use of so many elements. Your diffused circle in the center really showcases that stamped car! Nice job! Love the white washed embossed letters and then all of the black embellishments with little pops of red here and there. Thanks for sharing with us at CC3C. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card! Great layout and LOVE the colors you chose to work with!!! Thank you for playing along with us at CC3C!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)