Friday, 1 May 2015

Let's Get Arty with Labels.....

 
Over at
For
Challenge # 63
It's all about ....
Creating an ARTY  project using this label maker….. 

...where you can use all different kinds of fonts, colours and effects
This can be interpreted in so many ways…..
I decided to create another fabric journal page for my DT piece..
I dug through my fabric stash... and collected some complimentary fabrics, vintage buttons, doilies, tassel, lace, pins...
 
I used the 'Catrina' Prima- Bloom Range Stamp

....which I stamped onto some fabric, I then embroidered and decorated the fabric with applique...

added some black lace for her veil.. along with beads and a crochet flower!
All collaged and hand sewn together.
Using the label maker... I printed the words
'Don't Let your FEARS Haunt your FUTURE'
onto some printable fabric
using a BLACK background and WHITE type called 'Typewriter'
I even had this cute little button and tassel to add to my project..

-oOo-
Now Hop over to.
..for the full deets on this challenge...and see what other wonderful inspiration my talented International team mates have created for this
 Label challenge
....and there's a Super prize up for grabs donated by Deb for the challenge winner...
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jan, your work with fabric is truly fabulous. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh this is stunning Jan,wow you must be so skilled being able to sew like that! That label maker looks brilliant too.....wonderful creation all round ;)
    Have a fab weekend
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic art page Jan, wonderfully done, and so special.
    I love your face with the applique... and your word-labels .
    Dorthe, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous arty, stitchy piece Jan I love it. It sounds like a really interesting challenge too, must pop over to take a look xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! That's taken some stitching Jan! Great work. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)