Monday, 29 June 2015

Have a SWEET Birthday!....

 
Phew...with one day to go of the challenge...I’ve had fun playing along again this month 
inspired by... 
 -oOo-
Here's Tim's Creative June inspiration
I did try to maintain the feel of Tim's tag, by using the same/similar techniques, textures and embellies. 
Sadly, I don't own Tim's 'Fresh Brewed' die, so I substituted it with the Sizzix 'Gumball Machine' die.
...using assorted surfaces, corrugated card, plastic, metal tape, Ribbon & card.
..Ok, I admit, I don't quite have the plaid background looking like Tim's fabulous one..I didn't have the 'stripes' stencil , So used a thicker lined stencil from my crafty stash for my inky attempt!
-oOo-
 So...this is my Entry for
Tim Holtz 
 June-12 Tags of 2015....
 I also tinted my mirror star with 'pool' alcohol ink.
-oOo-
Thanks again to Tim for some amazing  inspiration and Looking forward to seeing what Mr Holtz inspires us
with his July tag  now...
...Not long to wait!
 
So until next time.....
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

5 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of this month's tag Jan, great idea to use the gum ball machine :-)

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really sweet Jan.....in every sense of the word ;) Fab tag!
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the bubble gum machine...I might need that die! COOL and FUN take!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly Fun and you really rocked T!m's tag challenge. Summer Sunshine Smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jan, you made this all your own, so wonderful !! The gumball maschine is great on the tag, and the colours so suitable for such a filled maschine :-) Love you used the seambindings to make it more feminine!! Hugs, Dorthe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)