Sunday, 21 June 2015

The Summer of Color 5: Week Two

 
Hello everyone....
First of all..I would like to say a big Thank you for all the lovely comments left for my knitted (Blue+Blue+Green) mermaid (Week one's effort for this challenge)... all very much appreciated...and I'm so sorry if I didn't get the chance to repay the visit to your blog...I've been away from the internet! ..and am now playing catch up...
but the variety of week 1 SOC challenges I did see...were pretty awesome!
 
...and ... Now... I'm just sneaking in at the last minute with my
Week 2
 hosted by the lovely and talented Kristin
-oOo-

Now...I've been on my holibobs this past week

and have just returned from a having a fabulous time in the Spanish Island of
Gran Canaria ...
...and not wanting to miss one week of this fabulous challenge...(and with limited art and craft supplies packed in my already bulging suitcase!!)...I decided to use PHOTOGRAPHY as my craft of choice for this colourful week.
-oOo-
I love this weeks colour combo..it always remind me of sweeties, Summer and ice-cream?!
So.... I kept my eyes peeled for some Pink + Pink + Orange on my travels...
and here is a little collage of some pics I took on vaction last week...

 
Gorgeous Pink + Pink + Orange flowers in the pretty town of Mogan.
Some Spanish Pink + Pink + Orange Graffiti on a bridge in Maspalomas
...and my holiday feet!!...Pink Nail varnish + Pink Sandals  + Orange Feet LOL!! ...on my Pink+Pink+Orange Beach Bag!
Looking forward to seeing what everyone else has done with these colours and next weeks Colour prompt..

-oOo-
...if you would like to join in the fun hop over to
 
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

11 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a wonderful vacation! And I absolutely love the photos that you took! You captured this week's SOC colors beautifully! Thanks for sharing them with all of us! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a gorgeous vacation place-fab photos for the color challenge! Glad you were able to get in this week again:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful. I'm glad you chose photography, and I'm delighted you took us with you on vacation. I love the one with you and your sandals. I even laughed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that! Thank you, xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures Jan, sounds like you had a lovely relaxing time ;)
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love that photo of the flowers on the balconies - I want to go there too! Such lovely colours, you can almost feel the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love orange & pink together!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a wonderful vacation, you had, dear Jan, and your collage of holiday memories are great for the week of pink and orange. Such beautiful colours together ,and love your sandal :-)
    Hugs,Dorthe

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos :D always like seeing photos from places I have never been to

    ReplyDelete
  10. oH GOSH Jan, I cant believe you found so many great photos containing the colour palette! It looks so lovely and sunny where you are! Yes, know what you mean, sometimes being time-poor makes is a bit hard to leave comments... so I just do what I can, when I can too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)