Saturday, 1 August 2015

It's in the bag.....

Over at
Challenge #66
is all about
Kraft Paper Bags
 What you can do with a kraft coloured paper bag?
It could be altered, inked, reshaped, painted, cut up,  repurposed…. 
or whatever else you’d like to create with a kraft paper bag.
Time to get arty!
I had 2 sizes of kraft paper bags in my crafty stash...
-oOo-
So...this is what I created for my DT piece..

I altered both bags with assorted papers, inks, stamps, buttons, charms and twine....
Now Hop over to.
Let's get Arty
..for the full deets on this challenge...and see what other fabulous Krafty Paper Bag inspiration my arty team mates have created for this
  CHALLENGE
....and there's a Super prize up for grabs for the challenge winner...
Thanks for Peeking!
Jan x

7 comments:

  1. Oooh these are a bit fab Jan, beautifully made as always of course ;)
    Hope you're having a great weekend
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, they are gorgeous, Jan, I love the big one with all the funny and sweet adds, the splasches and fantastic colours, and the smaller one is wonderful, too .
    Have a wonderful August ,dear !!
    Dorthe, xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These bags are so creative and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is always such fun to decorate bags and then the recipient is getting a gift inside a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I really like your style. New follower here :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...I appreciate all your lovely comments :)